Wednesday, January 10, 2007

OK this was weird!

Alright, well i had the craziest dream the other night and Im still trying to figure it out and make sense of it. I was at some kind of drop zone back at Ft Bragg and I was watching this unit jump. It was a VERY windy day, like unsafe conditions kind of wind. Well the first pass only a couple people jumped out and they had trouble with they're chutes opening but eventually they did, and they drifted WAY off into the trees. On the second pass about 30 or so people jumped out and they're chutes opened, but as soon as they did they oscillated so much that everyones chutes collapsed. Everyone on the ground was screaming for them to pull reserves, but not a single person did and they all hit the ground from about 500 feet up. I freaked out and started running out there to help. It was weird because there were stands to watch, then some grass, then more stands with more people, then more grass and a final row of stands, then i ran across the drop zone. There was already a huge search and recovery operation going on and as i went from soldier to soldier I found out they were all dead. WTF?! No survivors. Right then and there I woke up. It was 2:59am and I had my alarm set for 3:00am. How fucking weird.


Digg this story! Add to del.icio.us! Subscribe to this feed!

No comments: