So I was chilling with my buddy outside last night. We ended up having to pull 11 hours in the guard tower, and after that was done had to do some other 'guard' type stuff. Was a long night and durring our break between the 11 hour shift and this new one, we were outside smoking and just talking. Well, like anything here, our conversation steered towards back home and we got on the subject of food that we really missed and places that we liked to eat out. After going back in forth for a while, I decided that there were some places that I wanted to eat at while I was on leave and I didn't want to forget about them. So I started a list! :) Its not a final list, but here it is as it stands today. I will continue to add places as I think of them, but this is what I got for now.
*Not appearing in any order*
- Chipotle - They have by far the best burritos. Its like a subway, where they have all the ingredients in front of you and they make it as you choose stuff. And they are HUGE!
- Taco Bell - Im craving some double decker tacos, nachos supreme and a big Mt Dew.
- Wendy's - There's so much here I like, but a bacon cheese burger, spicy chicken sadwich and their fries.... they are to die for.
- McDonald's - Big Mac baby! McRib if they still have it when I get back. Not to mention I will probably have Sausage Egg and Cheese McMuffin for breakfast almost every morning.
- Famous Daves - This is place that made me like ribs. They claim to have the best ribs, and I highly doubt they are lying. They are AMAZING!
- Applebee's - I used to work here and some of their nacho's and a Bourbon street steak sounds awesome right now.
- Carraba's - This place blows Olive Garden out of the water. Calamari here I come!
- Howies Pizza - They have many flavored crusts to choose from. Going to be SOO good.
- Domino's Pizza - I used to work here and they have by far the best bread and cheese sticks around.
- Papa Johns Pizza - Can you ask for anything better than a pepperoni pizza slice covered in heart attack causing garlic butter sauce?!? I think not!
- Native New Yorker - I love the wings from this place, with celerey, carrots and a big tub of ranch!
Well there you go, and now I am official starving, but dont have even the opportunity to eat at the chow hall.... damnit! Feel free to make any suggestions that I might have forgot about. It would really help me out :)